NIKOTIINIPUSSIT.COM - 10% ALENNUS NORMIHINTAISISTA KOODILLA PAKKOTOISTO
“This is what its about baby. Hanging in there no matter what the elements are. No matter how heavy it is. No matter how exhausted you are. Its all about first place. Its all about that goal. You cant handle it? Stay yo ass out the gym.” Johnnie Jackson
This is as raw as it gets. Johnnie Jackson pushes through a raw chest workout in the hot AF Original Metroflex Arlington. Johnnie’s methodology is well known to most bodybuilding and lifting aficionados as volume, pyramided up heavy sets and sometimes what most consider ballistic form that no doubt has worked for Johnie and is his approach of choice to training.
- Flat dumbbell press: 4 x 10-12 reps (pyramided up in weight each set)
- Incline barbell press: 4 x 6-12 reps (pyramided up in weight each set)
- Weighted dips with chains: 4 x 10-12 reps (drop set on the last set until you reach failure at body weight)
- Machine Press: 4 x 12-15 reps
- Machine flys: 4 x 10-15 reps